[PD] detect if adc~ is music or speech

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Tue Feb 8 15:15:47 CET 2011

Sometimes data beats algoriths, but really depend on the scope.

I read this in SIGGRAPH a couple of years ago: (was regarding image matching
and blending)

"there's no good algorithm to do this, only millions of data in the
database".

:)
p.s.:There's a state of the art research project in Portugal, with speech
recognition and realtime translation of  streaming  TV, and what they use
is: massive recording data from the European parliament reunions. Massive
data.

Pedro Lopes (MSc)
contact: pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt