[PD] gridflow 9.13 for windows?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Feb 8 21:57:46 CET 2011

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010, patko wrote:

> This should be gridflow 9.12, I didn't heard about a 9.13 version, also
> HC told me to put the link on puredata.info but I don't understand how
> this plone site is working, I can't post anything without getting
> errors.

Ok, I finally tagged GridFlow 9.13 and made a package :

   http://gridflow.ca/download/packages/gridflow-9.13-win32-i386.zip

Unlike GridFlow 9.12, which was built using gcc4, this is built with gcc3,
just like GridFlow 9.8 and 9.7, and hopefully, it will be the last one to
be built with gcc3.

Yes, my Windows partition is back, as mysteriously as it was gone.

If there's any reason why I should rebuild 9.13 with gcc4, I could be
doing it.

GEM support still doesn't work on win32, and according to Johannes, will
be hard to get to work.

I still haven't added X11 support in this build.

Can we make sure that it can be loaded by everybody, and [gf/gl] works ?
After that, I'll make an official announcement. (Well, when the other
packages are done as well)