[PD] gridflow 9.13 for windows?

patko colet.patrice at free.fr
Wed Feb 9 01:51:53 CET 2011

----- "Mathieu Bouchard" <matju at artengine.ca> a écrit :

> On Wed, 9 Feb 2011, patko wrote:
>
> > Why do we have to put dll into windows/system32 instead of pd/bin?
> > I don't like to move things to system32, this afternoon i had to fix
> a problem involved by a library sitting there.
>
> Because I used the old README from my windows build setup and forgot
> use your README.
>
> Sounds like I'm gonna have to reupload the package...
>
> Before I do so, is there anything else I ought to change at the same
> time ?

I didn't try it but I don't think that the 4. step would work because the 2. step indicate pd folder instead of pd/extra.

In fact for an easy install, I've made into archive a bin folder where I put the DLL's and an extra folder where I put the gridflow folder, then we just have to unzip into the pd folder we want for installing all the stuff.

--
Patrice Colet