[PD] Need Help Understanding pack

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Wed Feb 9 09:44:18 CET 2011

Perhaps the wording of that section should more clearly state that
creation order cannot be relied on, rather than inferring that one can
use it as a proper way of patching. I would be very happy if someone
wanted to have a look at that chapter and clarify things.

Best!
Derek

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::