[PD] PD or MAX/MSP --> Arguments fpr PD needet!!

Lorenzo Sutton lsutton at libero.it
Thu Feb 10 08:24:09 CET 2011

Eating out similitude :)

MAX -> (Mac)-Donalds: shiny, clean-looking, polite(ish) staff,
family-friendly, frozen food, 'bundle' menus, same reassuring tastes,
customers attracted by to the 'experience'

PD -> Italian/[put your traditional cuisine here traditional
restaurant/trattoria/pizzeria: not-so-shiny, not-so-clean, (un)friendly
less marketing-oriented staff, strong language may be heard, fresh food
preferably from local market, incredible variety and taste and of the
food starting from what the smell, dish of the day depending on
season/availability/owner's mood, customers attracted by food quality
and/or people

Lorenzo.