[PD] sssad and different $0 after shutdown

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Fri Feb 11 20:51:23 CET 2011

Thanks Andras, yes I know I could, I was curious to understand if a solution
including $0 could've been possible.

That's probably the way although I should modify all the abstraction created
so far one by one or editing with nano, but that's not straight-forward
either.

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net