[PD] iemmatrix mtx_.*

IOhannes zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Feb 11 22:02:10 CET 2011

On 02/11/2011 09:56 PM, mami music wrote:
> Hi
> Im having trouble using this object [mtx_.*] in a patch. It never loads when
> i start the patch. I have to go to help/browser/examples/iemmatrix/mtx_mul
> and open that example. Just after I open that example I can rewrite the
> object and i get it to be created properly.
>
> How can this be solved and be able to load the patch from the start without
> repeating this exercise of opening the examples, etc?

it has been discussed a 100 times on this list.
you either have to load iemmatrix as a single library (that is how it is
intended; unfortunately PdExtended doesn't ship iemmatrix as a library,
but only as single objects, that have a lot of trouble with special
characters like "*"), or you have to load mtx_mul beforehand.
luckily, you don't have to open the help-patch, but you can simply
create a [mtx_mul] object.

fgmasdr
IOhannes