[PD] Need Help Understanding pack

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Feb 13 17:52:44 CET 2011

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011, Ludwig Maes wrote:

> Here in belgium, in dutch, we also say other right/left, but since
> french is one of our languages, that could be the origin, on the other
> hand I dont really believe its language related:

I talked about my language because I can't speak about the others.

And the others include the English language, which I rarely use outside of
computer stuff.

> from inside a head your left eye is not the same as from outside the
> head (like face culling in OpenGL,...).

Or more commonly, people expect to see their own face mirrored as in a
mirror, and other peoples' faces as non-mirrored, and this is how webcam
streams have to be displayed on-screen (one straight, one mirrored).