[PD] sssad and different $0 after shutdown

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Mon Feb 14 13:39:01 CET 2011

Hey Frank,
the main issues I'm trying to solve using $0 sssad are:

- to save presets of several gop abstractions and being able to restore
those presets after machine shutdown
- a dynamic parameters routing; using a slightly hacked [sssad], my gop
objects can learn with a click where to receive/send params from/to.

Initially [sssad PARAMETER_NAME $0] worked fine, but when the machine
restarts after shutdown all $0 are different.

At the moment I solved this giving each abstraction a $1, then using [sssad
$1/myparam], which is the obvious solution.
However, the system is quite complex, and assigning a $1 to each abstraction
it's not practical.
I think an alternative option involving $0 would be far more efficient in my
case,

any hint?

thanks!

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net