[PD] [Pdmtl] [PD-announce] four more fractal videos, and reposting the two previous ones

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Feb 17 03:02:32 CET 2011

On Fri, 4 Feb 2011, jack at rybn.org wrote:

> With [GEMglVertex3f] you can draw the polygon with dynamic patching.

You don't need dynamic patching for that. It's easier to use [repeat].

(But it's even easier to use [gf/gl], really.)

>> (BTW, can you make it so you don't have to copy-paste each time you want a
>> new level to the fractal ? because in my patch, I just have to change a
>> number)
> Sure it is possible with Lua or something else.

Do you mean that it's not possible in Pd ?

Well, with dynamic patching, it's possible, but without dynamic patching,
could it be ?

(In my version, it's possible, but it's also a non-recursive.)