[PD] algorithms for drawing filter response curves

Spencer Russell spencer.f.russell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 03:17:42 CET 2011

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 1:53 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at> wrote:

> Ok, I got it working in a limited way as a Pd object and I was controlling
> my first filter against noise!  Good fun. You can still run the .tcl file as
> a standalone GUI for dev work.  Get it from my git:
> https://github.com/pd-projects/filterview
> It would be quite nice if the phase was drawn as a thin line over the
> magnatude graph.  What do you think?
> .hc

Hi Hans,

This is a great addition to pd! I'm having a little trouble getting it
to work properly, though. When I drag the filter window I get the
error message 'invalid command name "pdsend" '.

I just built it and copied the external binary into my pd path, then
opened the help patch.

thanks,
Spencer