[PD] building pd-extended from svn trunk

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Feb 18 03:24:14 CET 2011

Um, hehe, yeah, I should start pushing updates from the pd-
extended.git to the SVN, so that one SVN checkout will actually build
when we're between releases.  I'd use rsync:

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/GettingPdSource

.hc

On Feb 16, 2011, at 1:22 PM, Pedro Lopes wrote:

> pedro at io:~$ locate e_sqrt.h
> /home/pedro/Apps/pdfont/pdextendedAll/0.42/externals/vanilla/e_sqrt.h
> /home/pedro/Apps/pdfont/pdextendedAll/0.42/externals/vanilla/.svn/
> text-base/e_sqrt.h.svn-base
>

> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 6:15 PM, <martin.peach at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> e_sqrt.h
>

> --
> Pedro Lopes (MSc)
> contact: pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
> website: http://web.ist.utl.pt/Pedro.Lopes / http://pedrolopesresearch.wordpress.com/
>  | http://twitter.com/plopesresearch

"Making boring techno music is really easy with modern tools, but with
live coding, boring techno is much harder." - Chris McCormick