[PD] donecanvasdialog missing argument (hidetext)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Feb 19 03:59:56 CET 2011

On Sat, 19 Feb 2011, patko wrote:
> ----- "Mathieu Bouchard" <matju at artengine.ca> a écrit :
>> On Sat, 19 Feb 2011, patko wrote:
>>> I'm wondering why this argument is missing, any idea?
>> _Where_ is that argument missing ?
> in properties dialog box there are settings we can handle with donecanvasdialog message where arguments can be set in this order:
> xUnit yUnit GraphMe xFrom yFrom xTo yTo xSize ySize Xmargin Ymargin
> as we see there is one argument missing which is called in the properties dialog 'hide object name and arguments'

It's part of GraphMe...

In canvas_setgraph, you can see that graphme is used for storing
hidetext :

   x->gl_hidetext = !(!(flag&2));

where flag is graphme being passed from canvas_donecanvasdialog.

But I warn you, the #X coords message doesn't even have it in the same
format :

                   (t_float)((x->gl_hidetext)?2.:1.),

from g_readwrite.c.

No idea why such a difference would ever be useful for, but it's there.