[PD] Compiling vanilla 0.42-5 on OS X 10.6

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 07:40:21 CET 2011

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 9:16 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>wrote:

> ./configure --disable-fat
>
> That is a warning related to building universal.

Ok, build gets a little further, and then:

../portaudio/src/hostapi/coreaudio/pa_mac_core.c: In function
‘OpenAndSetupOneAudioUnit’:
../portaudio/src/hostapi/coreaudio/pa_mac_core.c:752: error:
‘ComponentDescription’ undeclared (first use in this function)

Full compile log: http://pastebin.com/BSFuybnC

Thanks for the help.

.hc