[PD] pd-kinect-skeleton

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Feb 19 19:56:56 CET 2011

I got it working using an external program called OSCeleton and then
just received the data via OSC:

https://github.com/pd-projects/pd-kinect-skeleton

.hc

On Feb 19, 2011, at 1:31 PM, Pagano, Patrick wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have snow leopard and a kinect and would love to try this out, but
> I am
> a little confused by the insane flurry of emails regarding this.
> Does the kinect work with pd?
>
> What does one need to build or prepare for the patches to work?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> pp

Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a more
direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in practice,
it can change entire economies.     - Amy Smith