[PD] DIY Biosensing wearable device and PureData

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Mon Feb 21 14:08:19 CET 2011

Hi all,
since September I'm researching biosensing techs for musical performance and
responsive milieux at University of Edinburgh, Sound Design.

I'm developing a low cost biosensing wearable device (called Xth Sense, cost
is less than 5 pounds so far) and a related Pd-based framework for capturing
and designing with biological sounds of the body.

This is a work in progress, so I'm sharing with you these first findings,
looking for critical constructive comments if possible :)

http://www.vimeo.com/18846577

Anybody coming to the Pure Data mini-conference in Dublin?
I'll be presenting a related paper and performance there.

Thanks in advance,
Best,

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net