[PD] DIY Biosensing wearable device and PureData

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Tue Feb 22 19:27:09 CET 2011

Thanks Richie,
the hardware is very very simple. Even though it probably need to become
slightly more complex to satisfy all the needs of the project.
(Like wireless transmission of the signal, which is not necessary, but would
be great)

I'll keep the list updated,

Best!

--
Marco Donnarumma
Independent New Media and Sonic Arts Professional, Performer, Instructor