[PD] Gridflow+ L2Ork pd-extended (was: L2Ork pd-extended release candidate 1 now available)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Feb 23 06:18:48 CET 2011

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011, ALAN BROOKER wrote:

> tried quickly L2Ork with Gridflow 9.14 and both are working great-big
> thanks :)

I haven't done any testing nor debugging with L20rk, and AFAIK, I haven't
fixed anything that caused a problem with L20rk. This means that the bug
is probably still there, and might pop in your face, probably only in a
future release. This is unless I fixed it by accident.

> Off topic Mathieu but has Gridflow  9.14 been tested with  the vanilla
> Pd  0.43-0 test versions?

It's been tried and it doesn't work. It's currently hard to debug, so, I
want to make some big changes to the [doc_...] abstractions to make it
easier to put my finger on the bug. Either that or hack pd again so that
it tells me real error messages in those circumstances.