[PD] pd geek shirts

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Wed Feb 23 20:50:29 CET 2011

Oh, I manage to recover an idea I had when coding a project last summer in
pd.
A friend of mine always says: "bang bang you're dead" (reference to the
classic film title).

So there's the corresponding t-shirt, we're probably making two, one for
each :D

best,
Pedro
p.s.: there's other ways of coding that idea, but we love the concept of
"uzi" and "dead" together.

contact: pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt