[PD] URGENT: OpenNight and FLOSS Hackday change - Sunday 27th Feb @ the Others.

Robert Munro ml at robmunro.net
Sun Feb 27 00:11:58 CET 2011

There has been a double booking during the day @ the others - the Hackday
CANNOT go ahead. I am very sorry, just rang up today to find out when we can
get in and it appears there was some misunderstanding (multiple people at
the venue involved).

The OpenNight will go ahead as planned from 6pm. If you still want to to a
presentation, we can do them at the start before the performances.

So DONT go to the other at 12pm - go there at 6pm.

regards,
Rob