[PD] c:ntr:l

Nick Burge nburge at virginmedia.com
Tue Mar 1 12:37:26 CET 2011

Remains a mystery for the time being....I installed the
ttf-bitstream-vera font via synaptic which was not actually installed
before, but without the -font-face Monaco flag it still crashed...
Meanwhile your patch/program is really great. Fantastic realtime audio
processes, but problematical when using video ... as soon as I open a
gem window audio starts to break up. To stop audio from breaking up on
my laptop I've had to hack the C[]NTR[]L patch into seperate audio and
video patches, and running 2 simultaneous instances of pd one for audio
and one for video, sending the note bangs via OSC/udp from one instance
to the other.  Not sure why one should have to do this, but it works
perfectly like that. Maybe you know an easier way??
Thank you for your help and sharing this with the pd community.
Nick