[PD] [OT] USB extender for PS3 Eye on Linux and PD

news at petervenus.de news at petervenus.de
Tue Mar 1 15:59:13 CET 2011

Hello!

you would need an active extension to get this distance with a ps3eye.
something like this:
http://www.amazon.com/Tripp-Lite-U026-016-Certified-Extension/dp/B0002D6QJO

there are extender which incorporate cat5 cables, but they are quite expensive
and the cheaper should do the job, although i didn´t try them out myself.

Peter