[PD] [PD-announce] Doctoral student (2 positions) in Aalto University School of Art and Design

Koray Tahiroglu koray.tahiroglu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 00:00:57 CET 2011

This is related to my previous email. I just noticed this call for doctoral students. This is a paid position. Deadline is Tuesday 29 of March 2011.

http://www.aalto.fi/en/current/jobs/teaching_and_research/tohtorikoulutettava/

Key Qualifications:

- The doctoral student must have a Master’s degree and possess a post-graduate study place in a University.

- The research plan must be related to the research fields of the School of Art and Design. (here, the research group that I previously announced might be of interest to some of you - site is under construction - http://sopi.media.taik.fi )

- The research plan must include a schedule to take the doctoral degree.

you can contact me directly if you have any questions about this call.

Best,

Koray

M.Koray Tahiroğlu
Media Lab,