[PD] How to capture sound & video from Pd/Gem

Markus Demmel az at zankapfel.org
Thu Mar 3 17:38:21 CET 2011

Hi,

it looks like i can't capture with recordmyDesktop... i only get error code 256
/ 2816

I would like to give [pdp_rec~] a try, but i can't make a [pix_2pdp] object. The
error message here is:

/usr/lib/pd-extended/extra/pix_2pdp.pd_linux:
/usr/lib/pd-extended/extra/pix_2pdp.pd_linux: undefined symbol:
_ZN9CPPExtern4postEPKcz

but the object is there and the help file refers to pix_freeframe, which could
be because of the version of GEM from svn.

Markus