[PD] Music made with PD

Eduardo Patricio epatricio at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 14:05:35 CET 2011

Thank you for your feedback, Richie!

I hope to see more of your project in the future.
Sure, I'll send you the complete specifications later, but right now I can tell that there's no mystery about the hardware.

I have 6 GP2D12 sensors and two of 'these' directly plugged to the arduino. That's it.

Eduardo

Eduardo Patrício
http://www.eduardopatricio.com.br
+55 41 8434-0480