[PD] Toughts on PD vs. Max stability on macintels on analogindustries.com

pierlu pierlu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 19:08:23 CET 2011

Well it works great with midi even with audio on. The thing I noticed
is that cc messages are not as so responsive as midi messages. Working
with launchpad I noticed that I can send at once several midi messages
by pressing more than one button at a time while when sending cc
messages I can only push one button at a time to make cc work
properly. (the top row on the launchpad sends cc instead of midi
messages).

p.