[PD] Get list of a the arguments of a patch without using any external?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Mar 7 22:40:39 CET 2011

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> matju,
>     How long would it take you to implement the "$@" thingy that you
> commented on in the patch tracker?  That would be a big step forward and
> would surely get included in pd-ext and pd-l2ork.
> (I would try my hand at it, but I move at turtle speed in c.)

Jonathan,

When in jan 2007, I talked about "$@" in the patch tracker, it had already
been implemented by Iohannes and submitted in aug 2006.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1543850&group_id=55736&atid=478072

PS: the [delwrite~] clear method
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3170987&group_id=55736&atid=478072
is still assigned to "nobody", because it's waiting for any of the five
project admins to click on a button... It also didn't appear on
pd-dev at iem.at either :
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-dev/2011-02/thread.html