[PD] Toughts on PD vs. Max stability on macintels on analogindustries.com

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 04:52:45 CET 2011

--- On Tue, 3/8/11, Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca> wrote:

> From: Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca>
> Subject: Re: [PD] Toughts on PD vs. Max stability on macintels on analogindustries.com
> To: "Max" <abonnements at revolwear.com>
> Cc: "PD list" <pd-list at iem.at>
> Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 4:34 AM
> On Tue, 8 Mar 2011, Max wrote:
>
> > just to throw in a equally unspecific report.
>
> Yes. It's important to answer rumours using rumours.
>
> There's a prof who told me that she couldn't teach Pd, and
> it was because of its security holes.

I don't like the fact that every time I create an
object in Pd, it is sent to the central Pd server which keeps logs of all
the objects in our patches.  I think Pd is selling the logs to third
parties, because every time I part a stream of numbers I get tons of
ads to the console window for Liberty University.

-Jonathan