[PD] Get list of a the arguments of a patch without using any external?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Mar 8 08:02:52 CET 2011

On Tue, 8 Mar 2011, Chris McCormick wrote:

> Do you think that what you have written above is likely to increase or decrease
> your chances of getting those patches accepted more quickly?

If I hadn't written it, I wouldn't have been reminded of the existence of
the delwrite patch in a manner that would have caused me to ask about it
on pd-list, and I guess that no-one else would have done it anytime soon.

Apparently, the auto-forward to pd-dev at iem.at automatically ignores mail
written without a sourceforget account, and I'm the first person to notice
it, and everybody else relies on pd-dev for notifications about all new
patches, because they assume that it works 100 % of the time, and that's
what I'd assume too.