[PD] Toughts on PD vs. Max stability on macintels on, analogindustries.com

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Mar 8 17:03:47 CET 2011

On Tue, 8 Mar 2011, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> On 2011-03-08 16:46, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>> It's split over two tickets because I don't really understand the
>> difference between the patch tracker and the bug tracker.
> btw, a "bug" issue can be changed into a "patch" issue.

Yeah, but I wouldn't know what that means, because Hans copied the patch
from the patch tracker to the bug tracker and marked the patch tracker
item as a duplicate and considered the bug tracker item to be the
non-duplicate. So, I don't know what the patch tracker is for, compared to
the bug tracker, so I don't know why one would or would not change a "bug"
issue into a "patch" issue and what it might change or not to the
processing of issues.