[PD] Patch for Akai EWI (was "Reading and writing binary files")

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Tue Mar 8 18:35:14 CET 2011

Hi David,

here's a full EWI-USB editor.
However, it only works one way! Pd -> EWI-USB. It cannot retrieve data from
the EWI.

If you want to save your data you should specify a path (marked with red
"bangs") twice for loading and saving and you need to set the midi port.
Nothing else to do.

I have tested it with Linux (Ubuntu). Not sure if it works on any other OS.

Hope it's useful for some people!

Cheers
Ingo