[PD] Toughts on PD vs. Max stability on macintels on analogindustries.com

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 20:55:28 CET 2011

I saw it quite recently.

A student showed me a patch where objects kept disappearing.
IIRC it would have been on a Mac with OSX 10.6 running
whatever was the extended release available end October 2010

I said is was probably a graphics bug and to reinstall.
AFAIK it went away.

This is pure superstition and folklore, but I'm sure
it had something to do with using [knob] objects.
Just a feeling in my bones.

a.

--
Andy Farnell <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk>