[PD] TouchOSC and Pure Data on OS X

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 03:40:37 CET 2011

OSCulator is really fantastic, yes.  In this case though, I think it's
easier to keep things streamlined and route everything in Pd.  I
didn't think of it until your reply, Richie, but I made this
abstraction for touchOSC's "simple" layout.  Just invoke it with a
port number [ipad-interface 8000] and you'll get all the parsed data
flowing to well-named sends.  For instance, to get the data from fader
4 on page 1 of the simple layout, you can receive from [r
ipad-8000-p1-fader4].  Comb through the rest of the patch to see how
other sends are named.