[PD] Download Pd?

ailo ailo.at at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 05:53:37 CET 2011

On 03/08/2011 07:09 PM, Marco Donnarumma wrote:
> Meantime,
> does anyone want to share their ideas for a better looking style of the
> site?
> (font colors, dimensions, headers, etc, etc...)

I think I could help with that. I don't know plone, but I would assume
it is possible to create personal css styles, if given the privilege, no?

If not, what is the best way to do testing?

Also, I think it would make sense to start with the theme that is used
now, and just make it prettier. One step at the time?
Seems like doing a total revamp would take a lot of resources.

--
ailo