[PD] How do I squeeze more performance out of Gem?

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Wed Mar 9 19:19:04 CET 2011

here, at 20fps, no lighting, i can draw about 500 model with your sphere.obj.
1000 sphere 30, and about 3500 display list of sphere 30.
using an other sphere.obj with about 900 triangles, i've got the same performance than with the display list.

it really is strange that the sphere is the fastest on your computer.

Cyrille