[PD] listing all available objects

ronald kuivila rkuivila at wesleyan.edu
Thu Mar 10 08:47:25 CET 2011

Hi,

  I am working on OSX, using the plain vanilla version of PD-0.42-6.

  I can find a listing of objects by ctrl clicking a patcher window,
but it does not list everything.
(For example, "expr" is not mentioned.)  Is there any easy way to get
a listing of all the objects currently loaded?

  Peeking into the application resources, It looks like the additional
externals hiding in the "extra" folder.
In fact, it looks like the whole source is hiding there.  Is it
possible to rebuild pd from the contents of the resources
folder?  (That would be a pretty suave archiving feature....)

Cheers,

RJK