[PD] Cool Sequencer

David Schaffer schafferdavid at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 19 22:41:44 CET 2011

Thanks for sharing this. I like the patch. I think it would be interesting to replace the osc~ based sound generation by a sample reading system. For instance, you could fill a folder with samples named "000" to "999" and use readsf~ to play them in sequence by telling it to open/start  C:\sounds\### (for instance) where ### is the name of the file.

Don't hesitate do get in touch with me if you like the idea and would like to implement it.

D.S

http://www.flickr.com/photos/schafferdavid/
http://audioblog.arteradio.com/David_Schaffer/