[PD] New video - muscle sounds and DIY biosensing wearable technology

David Schaffer schafferdavid at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 19 22:49:37 CET 2011

H, i your project catched my attention because I was wondering lately how one could record interesting human body sounds. Could you give me some details about you microphone technique for this project?

Thanks a lot.

D.S

http://www.flickr.com/photos/schafferdavid/
http://audioblog.arteradio.com/David_Schaffer/