[PD] Generative Pure Data based internet radio

David Guy John d.guyjohn at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 20 22:40:56 CET 2011

aahhh i see, Indeed it is just a matter of having the meta data updated
every time a new patch is loaded, this used to happen but i found i was
having issues with the python control script dieing when it was updated. i
turned it off and have meant to come back and look at it but just not gotten
round to it. Currently the front page shows the current and previous patches
in the sidebar but it's not dynamic so less than ideal.

--
Guy John