[PD] math + music examples

Cody Loyd codyloyd at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:49:29 CET 2011

i don't think i explained the multiplication thing too well, so i just
patched one up real quick.. this one just uses the counter to produce
midi pitches, but you could certainly use it to call steps in a
sequencer.  I think this is cool, and it would be a simple and easy
thing to explain to the kids mathematically.