[PD] cmd+shift+L (formally known as ?+?+L)

Joe White white.joe4 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 15:30:40 CET 2011

Oops, didn't think that the list might not like those symbols. Was meant to
be cmd+shift+L.

>Le 25/03/2011 12:48, Joe White a ?crit :
>> I've just been told I can clear the log in Pd-0.43 with the shortcut
'?+?+L'.

>> To whomever implemented this - you are a god.
>>
>> Made my day so far :)

>personally, i hate this shortcut :
>it's the only one I use that i can't do with my left hand only. Since the
right hand is on my mouse, it is not really convinient to use it.
>and since the clear button disappear, i have use the edit menu / clear log.
>
>well, look like someone god is someone else nightmare.
>
>Cyrille

Well I think I was referring more to the fact that a shortcut was
available.

As I use it frequently, I was a bit worried that the 'clear' button from Pd
0.42-5 had gone forever. It was a relief to find I could still wipe the log
easily.

I agree with you though, why 'L'? Cmd + shift + x seems like a good
alternative - both in terms of placement on concept (where x is usually
assigned to cutting).

Maybe god is an overstatement, but it was just reflective of my appreciation
for the developers work. Maybe we might see some more
shortcuts....please.....:)

Cheers,
Joe