No subject

Sat Mar 19 21:51:29 CET 2011

vanilla without loading any extra libraries besides the moog~filter
from ggee and this did not have any audio dropouts.  This is without
GEM

I will try this same thing with the same patch in Uuntu Studio 10.10.

Earlier I noticed from puredyne that whenever the audio glitches the
cpu% jumps to 1% instead of 0 for soundcard IRQ process. I tried
setting the priority of pd and pdgui to -10 and this seemed to help a
bit. Maybe I need to adjust the buffers for ALSA to match the buffers
of ASIO for ALL. which is set at 512bytes with a buffer offset of 4ms.