[PD] [PD-announce] VisualTracker 1 BETA 1 released

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 27 15:28:33 CEST 2011

Hi,

I just looked at the documentation, can't try it now. Seems quite nice,
but if you're interested, it could gain a lot from displaying the tracks
using data structures. You could also add arrays for envelope editors,
etc. etc.

João

> Hallo,
>
> I'm happy to announce 5th release of VisualTracker - modular sequencer
> environment with graphical timeline, track output management, external
> file storage system, shared module functionalities and many more.
>
> Check homepage http://code.google.com/p/visualtracker/ for
> screenshots, download and documentation.
>
> Current version is featuring:
>
> - major code optimalization
> - CTRL+D module duplication including all user values
> - upgrade of visualtracker_connector (fit to BPM, stereo output)
> - master synchro output
> - MUTE track feature
> - automatic backup save
> - extended vt_audio_track module with
>    - stereo files handling
>    - fit to BPM
>    - time stretch
>    - gain control
>    - offset start of sample
>    - merge channels option
> + many bug fixes and improvements
>
> Any comments or test issues appreciated here:
> http://code.google.com/p/visualtracker/issues/list
>
> Enjoy!
> aleš

Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)
Tel +49 30 42020091 | Mob +49 162 6843570
Studio +49 30 69509190
jmmmpais at googlemail.com | skype: jmmmpjmmmp