[PD] List delete carnage - 2 questions

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 17:19:51 CEST 2011

Here's another approach using only list abs stuff (sorry for the messy
-- I threw it together quickly). Could use as an abstraction with two
inlets -- one on the right which receives a bang to initialize and one
on the left that takes incoming numbers from the sensor, and one
outlet (the outgoing numbers).

Matt