[PD] [PD-announce] patch dans patch (5ième partie)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Mar 28 20:11:18 CEST 2011

On Sun, 27 Mar 2011, Marco Donnarumma wrote:

> Pd mandala... :)
> nice work, each time it gets more interesting.
> Do you have a gallery of this screens, which I could link to from my blog?

Currently, there is http://gridflow.ca/gallery/ but it also includes all
my other screenshots, images and videos that are unrelated to this series,
plus a few other GridFlow things made by other people.

I «plan» to make a page with thumbnails and categories for those, but
don't hold your breath. I «planned» to rewrite my personal homepage two
years ago and it still hasn't happened. ;)