[PD] Kinect Hacking at the last NYC Pd Patching Circle

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Mar 29 04:52:39 CEST 2011

William Brent was coming to town this month so we moved it a little
later in the month to Sunday, March 27. A few of us had Kinect cameras
so we explored the new [pix_kinect] to get the depth camera, then used
the OSCeleton stuff to build an instrument.  In this video you can see
William's patch in action with Ralf from Amsterdam as the performer.

http://vimeo.com/21627710

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.