[PD] [PD-announce] patch dans patch (5ième partie)

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Tue Mar 29 10:43:16 CEST 2011

Alright, yes, I thought about that one, although is a general gallery.
That's ok, I'm now leaving for a small tour so, I'll get in touch when I'm
back and perhaps you will have categories by then :)

Thanks for the link,

--
Marco Donnarumma
Independent New Media and Sonic Arts Professional, Performer, Instructor