[PD] Pd - DSP in a web app

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 14:07:42 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I've been toying with some new HTML tags (canvas and audio), in a an attempt
to build a web app that would work as a simple sequencer. Although canvas is
great, i'm not fully satisfied with the audio tag. I was wondering, is there
a way i could use Pd as a sound engine in a web application? Can it run on a
server? Sorry if this is a silly question...
There was a discussion a few months back about a project calld WebPd.
Anybody knows if it's been developped any further?

Cheers!

Pierre