[PD] Pd - DSP in a web app

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:00:08 CEST 2011

I think you should all read this:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Audio_Data_API

and this:
http://weblog.bocoup.com/web-audio-all-aboard

I believe it only works in Firefox 4 at the moment.

If i wanted to use Pd to generate sound for a web application, i'd have to
keep an instance of Pd running on the server continuously, right? And keep
all the patches i need open? Which means that if any patch crashes Pd
there'll be no sounds anymore?

Pierre