[PD] Gem Stereo Imaging

Raffael Seyfried Raffael_Seyfried at web.de
Wed Mar 30 11:41:04 CEST 2011

Hi List

I have a question concerning the Stereo Imaging capabilities in Gem.
In two weeks I do the visuals on a party  and I've written a patch with
some animations.
The idea was to do those projections in a simple form of 3d-Vision as a
little gimmick, nothing too fancy though. My question is:

Does anyone of you have expierience with this? More importantly is there
a way to project the visuals in red/cyan? That's what the 3d-Glasses
merchant told me would work best. I only found a red/green stereo mode
in pure data, which he told me would only work with black and white
animations.

Thanks

Raffael